We have gotten many questions around what our Facemask Mitigation Matrix now looks like as a result of the November 9th School Board Meeting. The following Matrix was adopted as a result of the School Board Vote that makes masking “universal” while Londonderry is under “substantial” community spread of COVID-19. We are currently under “substantial” spread as defined by the Department of Public Health.
To find Londonderry’s status in terms of community spread follow these steps:
- Go to the following website – https://www.covid19.nh.gov/ – and choose “Interactive Dashboards”
- In the next Menu choose “Maps”
- You can choose any metric to update the maps, but first choose the 2nd metric “Rate of New Cases per 100K Population (Last 14 Days)
- Three updated Maps of New Hampshire will appear. The one on the far right sorts the data by town.
- Hover over “Londonderry” to get Londonderry’s specific “Rate of New Cases per 100K Population (Last 14 Days) Any value above “100 Cases” is considered substantial spread by the Department of Public Health.
- You can find many other metrics, but the other one we use in our Matrix is “PCR Test Positive Rate (Last 7 Days) Follow the same steps as above to find Londonderry specific data.